Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week 8 -Thing 19- LibraryThing

It is easy to make an account and start adding books. I am curious if the recommendations they give are as good as some of the internet radio sites I have come to enjoy. I am looking forward to finding time to read some of the books that are on my list of recommendations. Unfortunately, I don't take much time to read books. Now, since I can put them on my phone and can carry them with me everywhere I am hoping to read more. For this reason I was disappointed I could not easily find this book in electronic format. It is possible I missed it, but it seems that it would be useful to have links to some of the electronic book vendors. I am looking forward to trying some of the recommended books and letting people know if they did pick books I would like.

Here is my library.

It seems that my books were somewhat popular. I had at most 3 matching books with other people, but considering I only have 7 books in my library that is a lot. I looked at some of the discussions about the books but I didn't like that feature as much as the recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment