Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 1 Thing 2

I enjoyed watching the presentation about lifelong learning. It was especially nice to watch it with my daughter in my lap. She called out after each of the 7.5 habits that she did that or this or whatever. Coming from a family of educators many of the habits seem to be ingrained in my world. So figuring out which trait is my strongest is difficult. However, it was easier for me to figure out which was my weakest. Viewing problems as challenges has been something I have been working on for as long as I can remember. I do well in a crisis, but tend to over think and over stress about the day to day challenges that come my way. If I had to choose a habit that is my strongest it would come down to either accepting responsibility for my learning or teaching others. I love to teach, I try to teach someone something everyday. However, I also love to learn and also try to learn something new everyday. Since teaching others can be part of taking responsibility for my learning if I was forced to choose I would choose taking responsibility as my strongest habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment