Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week 5 Thing 10 (Long!)

I created this image at imagechef I used the arrow because in my class that arrow means implies. It was the only symbol I found that was math related.

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

fototrix was not as user friendly. I was able to create a picture but figuring out how to get the code was a pain. I ended up using the add image feature here in the blog and then had to rearrange my pictures. I also figured out if you change your uploaded picture it can change your posted picture here. After a day they put their pictures in. I am sure you can pay somewhere to "fix" that. Yesterday this picture was a dragon, today it is a naked man, who knows what it will be tomorrow.

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com The small image was made at BigHugeLabs.com there were some fun options there but I had to join them.

This one is from jellymuffin.com and is cute. They had a few other options as well.
Myspace Picture Generator I notice that their html code includes a link to their site for you.

Here is something from smilebox.com you have to pay to share without ads and to be able to print. They have options for subscriptions and you can pay as you go for some of their scrapbooks. I am going to continue to look for another site that does this digital scrapbooking as well for free. The ease of use is what you are paying for it seems.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you were having a great time with the image generators.....I have to admit that they are one of my favorite things to play with. Another one you might be interested in in www.Wordle.net which takes the text of anything you have written and creates a word cloud with it. I have used it for cover art on a proposal I created for the school board.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete