Monday, June 8, 2009

week two thing four

I am testing out emailing a blog. I figured it would be appropriate to
try this out on the part that asked me to email my blog. I am hoping
this works as easily as it seems. This way I could blog from my phone
in the airport and not fall behind on my schooling!

Wow! That worked fabulously and quickly too! I sent the email and it was nearly instantly available for me to view here. I wonder if my students ever do this while in my class... I could just see them posting about how excited they are to finally understand factoring, or something else ;)

1 comment:

  1. factoring no less :-)

    the power of mobile computing is really amazing now. one of the things that I have changed my position on in the last couple of year is cell phones in schools. For a long time I thought, what do they need those for? I got through all of my school with out one..... but I have come to realize that first...we have lost the war and to continue fighting it is just a wasted effort. Second, we need to teach them to use them ethically and responsibly. Third, we keep saying that we need more technology to help engage students and our students are walking around with powerful computers in their hands. SO any way you can find to integrate meaningfully, the better.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete